Clusters of St Andrews Presbytery
What is a Cluster?
The aim of the Clusters within St Andrews Presbytery is to encourage congregations to work more closely in partnership to be effective missional teams at the heart of thriving Christian
What do Clusters do?
As part of the process for implementing the Presbytery Plan, the Clusters are expected to do the following in each of the first three years of the plan:
- Hold an annual joint conference.
- Organise joint worship services at least three times.
- Hold at least two Cluster office bearers' meetings.
- Identify clear Cluster priorities and report these to the Presbytery Strategy and Resources Committee.
- Nominate one person to represent the Cluster on the Strategy and Resources Committee
Clusters in St Andrews Presbytery